Interim HR Systems Analyst - Financial Services
Duration period: 6 Month FTC
Looking for an HR Systems Analyst for one of the UK's leading fund management companies based in London.
The HR Systems Analyst will ensure the security and integrity of all HR data and has responsibility for ensuring the reporting of quality HR management information across the function and the wider business.
- iTrent & Business Objects essential
- SharePoint knowledge desirable
- A strong background working in a HR environment with working knowledge of HR systems essential
- Experience supporting end users and managers with the HR systems and acting as the HRIS Super User
- Maintenance of HR systems and production and distribution of management information
- Act as a systems expert to provide specialist technical support and guidance to the HR team on HR systems and reporting related queries, working with individuals to provide a resolution to issues
- Administer HR systems security set up and maintain security profiles, access, passwords, and new user accounts
- Troubleshoot any reported system problems with internal and external third parties. Logging of calls and escalate where necessary to achieve the appropriate resolution
If you consider yourself to be a determined individual who possess the skills and attributes mentioned we would be keen to hear from you.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job