HR Systems Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HRIS professional to join our client on a permanent basis. If you have a strong understanding of HR Systems and enjoy training, this role would be perfect for you!
HR Systems Advisor Responsibilities
Day to day duties of the HR Systems Advisor include:
- Providing customer support to application related issues
- Partnering with teams across Europe to ensure compliance across all areas
- Manipulating and reporting on data in the HR systems
- Carrying out audits and making complex data conversions
- Maintaining the documentation of all procedures and processes
- Identifying gaps for required training and following up accordingly
HR Systems Administrator Experience
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Have a strong background in a similar HR Systems position
- Have Learning Systems administration experience
- Ideally have used SumTotal; Cornerstone OnDemand, or Oracle HMRS.
- Be a strong communicator
- Provide a positive and informative customer service
HR Systems Administrator Rewards
A generous benefits package is provided including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare insurance
- Onsite parking
Please note the working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Our client is based near Didcot (OX11). The offices have good transport links and onsite parking is provided.
This company operates within a technical area and are specialists within their field.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.