HR System Administrator - FTC
Upto £25k salary
Randstad are delighted to be working with a huge name in their industry. They are recruiting for an HR System Administrator to join the team on a fixed term contract.
- Ensure the organisation makes best use of their HR systems
- Help develop and maintain HR systems
- Ensure all data is fully accurate, configured to business changes and reflective of the business as a whole
- Provide end user support for the various HR systems, and answer user queries when required
- Knowledge of HR systems, such as MHR or ADP.
- Experienced with Word and Excel at an advanced level
- Confident working with data including extracting, manipulating and summarising data for reporting and other uses
If you are interested in this role, and would like to know more, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.