A vacancy has arisen for an international business with a base in the North Tyneside area. The role is to cover a period of maternity on a 12 month fixed term basis.
The position will maintain the integrity of computerised systems within HR to maximise use of these systems improving the service HR offers to the business. In addition, this position provides support to the Payroll function as well as carrying out general administrative duties.
- Develop and implement controls to ensure integrity of data entered onto all HR computerised systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of data security at all times.
- Ongoing maintenance of the quality of data held within the systems.
- Carry out system administration activities including system testing; data checks; fault-finding and resolution.
- Support other users of the systems, producing user guides and training materials where appropriate.
- Produce regular reporting to provide key HR information to the business.
- Produce and analyse information to inform policy decisions.
- Identify ways to maximise the use of the systems to enhance the HR service offered to the business.
- Work with the Global User to address any systems issues.
- Provide general administrative support to the HR and Training departments across the other UK offices.
- Support the Payroll team in running the company payrolls.
- Assist with the maintenance of Payroll systems.
- Updating and maintaining Payroll records.
- Liaising with staff and management regarding Payroll related queries.
- Interpreting reward schemes for payments of overtime and bonuses.
- General payroll administration.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Have a strong proven ability in the administration of systems management and auditing.
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills
- Experience of working within HR systems orientated role previously.
- Experience of using SAP or other ERP based HR systems will be advantageous.
- Previous experience of working within Payroll at an administrative level will also be highly desirable.
12 month Fixed Term