- Provide technical support to all HR System users; including staff, the Payroll and HR teams and external users of the web recruitment module.
- Responsible for the provision of technical (2nd line) support, ensuring that support calls logged through Servicedesk are resolved on a timely basis, referring calls on to IT, MHR or the HR Systems Change Consultant as appropriate. Ensure that users receive a high standard of customer service, including timely communication regarding the status and outcome of their call.
- Investigate, document and resolve system issues within agreed change management procedures, referring more complex problems to the HR Systems Change Consultant where appropriate.
- Liaise with our systems providers, MHR, to resolve system queries and support system upgrades.
- Maintain the iTrent system in line with business requirements (e.g. setting up new users)
- Assist in the design, development, testing, implementation and training of iTrent functionality.
- Create and maintain training and process documentation for iTrent, ensuring that guides are clear, accessible and Meet user needs.
- Train system users on a 1:1 or group basis, tailoring training delivery to the needs of the user.
- Carry out audit checks on the data input to check accuracy of the information on the database.
- Produce data, reports and analysis from iTrent to meet user requirements.
- Provide data to external statistical agencies, as required.
- Participate in cross functional project teams as required, ensuring that the impacts on iTrent are fully understood, communicated and the changes managed effectively.
- Work as an active member of the HR Systems Team, providing cover and support for colleagues as and when required. Perform other relevant activities pertinent to the role as directed by the HR Systems Change Manager or requested by senior management.
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.