Stand-alone UK role with Global Leader
One of Outotec’s O&M sites in Levenseat - Glasgow,
Hull, Boston - Lincolnshire or Barry - Wales.
Outotec aims to serve its customers with leading technologies, superior customer service and excellent execution. They provide leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources. As the global leader in minerals and metals processing technology, they have developed many breakthrough technologies over the decades for their customers in the metals and mining industry. Outotec is an international matrix organisation, employing 4,000 employees across 30 countries. The UK has 60 employees and is growing at a fast pace with growth of over 50% in the last 3 months. Outotec is now looking for a HR Specialist to support the UK team in a hands on role as the UK grows.
- Your first task will be to set up and manage the HR processes in the UK. Your objective is to align all employee processes with local regulations and Outotec policies and to support train employees.
You will have responsible for recruitment, appraisals, disciplinary issues, headcount planning and reporting.
- Work together with the external HR consultant provide advice and counsel to employees, managers and supervisors regarding HR .
- Take responsibility for monthly and ongoing payroll instructions to Finance.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate in international HR projects.
- You will be a proven HR generalist, with demonstrable experience in providing a comprehensive and proactive HR service to Line Management.
- You will be competent in full HR activities and processes, including reporting.
- You will be customer oriented and able work across disciplines within a matrix organisation; effective and influential communicator, with strong time-management and prioritisation ability.
- You will be of graduate calibre in any given discipline with a professional and credible approach, with knowledge of work legislation, payroll and social contribution.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please quote reference GB-02595. Applications can be submitted by following the 'Apply’ function.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Build Strong Relationships
- HR Policies