HR Software Sales Executive
Location independent, home-based. Salary between £40-60K base, double OTE, car allowance and excellent company benefits.
Are you an outstanding HR Software Sales Executive with experience in securing new clients across multiple sectors? Do you have a proven track record of success? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is a leading UK supplier of current and next-gen HR software covering the full employee journey from applicant tracking, onboarding, HR management, talent management, payroll and HR analytics. With a solid customer base and many referenceable customers, they provide competitive advantage today as well as being prepared for the HR software needs of tomorrow.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity now exists to introduce a talented, experienced and ambitious sales professional to our new business sales team to source clients and sell award-winning HR software products and solutions to small, medium and large businesses in the UK. You will be provided with extensive training and supported by a collaborative team.
This role is highly rewarding because it enables you to achieve both individually and as part of a team whilst helping the company to retain its position at the forefront of the HR software market. In return, they are offering an attractive basic salary plus a high commission structure as well as an opportunity for you to develop your career in a growing industry sector.
Suitable candidates will have a proven track record in new B2B software sales, preferably within a demanding HR software environment.
- We are interested in talking to HR Software Sales Executives with 1, 2 or more years sales experience selling HR software to new customers in the UK
- You would have sold one or more of the following HR modules; ATS, e-recruitment, HR management, talent management, HR performance management, payroll, HR analytics
- Strong sales, negotiation and relationship skills
- Ability to develop new leads to maximise revenue generation from qualification to close
- Ability to achieve targets and thrive in an environment that rewards effort
- Prepared for travel across the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job