HR Shared Services Team Leader - Part Time - 12 Month FTC
H9 Human Resources are partnering with a leading Liverpool employer to recruit for a HR Team Leader to support the HRSS Manager of a team of circa 15.
The role is part time, 2.5 days per week flexible over Monday - Friday
The role is a 12 month FTC
- Support the HRSS Manager with the leadership and organisation of the HRSS team
- Support the HRSS team members with their day to day duties
- Provide development and advice for HRSS team members
- Provide a high level of organisation within a fast paced, high volume transactional HR operation
- Ensure the team provide a high level of service for all transactional HR from: Recruitment; Onboarding; L&D and Payroll queries
- Take responsibility for the performance of the team alongside the HRSS Manager
- Excellent leading and coaching skills and evidence of developing high performing teams
- Experience leading within a fast paced, high volume HR Services operation
- Experience of managing and influencing a range of stakeholder requirements and needs
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Proven track record of interpreting and applying HR policy
- Resilience and tenacity to see through the changes required and deliver the right solutions and behavioral change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The role comes with a salary of £37,800 pro rata, and is a 12 month fixed term contract
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'