HRLife are delighted to be partnering with a forward-thinking, progressive business who are looking to recruit a HR Shared Services Manager to support the EMEA HR Operations strategy, ensuring positive and continuous development of the function.
This is an exciting time to join them as an influential senior member of the team. This is a varied role that demands great communication skills, a solutions-focused approach and above all, credibility and knowledge of what "great" Shared Services looks like.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and manage end to end employee lifecycle HR processes
- Analyse key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements
- Drive consistency of key HR policies and practices across EMEA, with global consideration
- Manage direct reports, building a highly capable team
- Ensure data integrity in systems and ensure relevant audit controls are in place
- Take an active part in the project management of key projects
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand business needs
- Act as a point of escalation for team members to resolve any complex issues
This is a busy role that will require a proven track record in leading and developing an EMEA HR Shared Services team.
In addition, the right person will have well-honed influencing skills, superb knowledge and understanding of HR legislation and employment law. You will also have previous experience of developing KPIs and SLAs designed to enhance service delivery and the proven ability to manage and motivate a team. A commercial mindset is a must.
If you are looking to develop your career and really bring your ideas to the table, this is a great opportunity for you. As well as really being given the scope to elevate your career, there is a superb benefits package on offer.
- Shared Services