One of Cambridge’s global, premier employers is looking to add an experienced HR Shared Services Coordinator to their busy team on 12 month FTC basis. HR Shared Services experience is an essential requirement for this role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with and advising line managers
- Advising staff on HR policies and best practice
- Drafting offer letter and conducting exit interviews
- Inducting new starters
- Benefits and payroll administration
- Identifying and implementing HR improvements
- General HR duties
The successful candidate will have:
- HR Shared Services experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic IT skills including MS Office
- Good teamwork and relationship building skills
- The ability to work in a face paced environment
- SAP experience would be desirable
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please send your CV to Liam asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.