HR Shared Services Administrator
Working as part of a team in our fast paced HR Shared Service Centre, you will provide an efficient HR Admin service to our employees and managers; this will include completing general HR admin duties as well as responding to employees via the telephone or via the HR case management system.
This role is a 6 months Fixed Term Contract
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation, Ladbrokes Coral policies and procedures.
- Promote HR self-help tools and desktop solutions and coach employees to use these tools effectively.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and support the writing of the associated documentation, including process maps, work instructions and "How to Guides".
- Support the Employee Lifecycle team with administrative duties to ensure SLAs and customer service levels are maintained.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- An understanding of the HR employee lifecycle
- Experience using case management systems
- Strong communication and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Experience of working as part of a team in a busy environment
- Experience of dealing with complex queries and providing resolutions within SLAs
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job