HR Administrator (12m FTC)
Our HR Shared Services team manage all of the transactional activity for the HR Function. We are also responsible for first line queries from Managers on all elements of the employee life cycle. We are a small, busy and evolving HR team looking to expand the services we offer to the business. This is an exciting time to join the team as we transition to a new HR platform, Workday.
To support the team, we are looking for an experienced HR Administrator, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Administration for new starters including sending offer letters and documents, requesting references, processing credit and Criminal Records checks, inputting details onto the HR system and producing contracts of employment
- Administration for job changes, transfers and leavers including updating the HR system, issuing new contracts and/or confirming changes to contracts in writing
- Completing reference requests for ex-employees, and other references (e.g. for mortgage or rental purposes)
- Emailing and logging driving documents and recording medical information for colleagues
- Recording sickness and other absences and processing changes made on the HR system
- Dealing with basic HR queries from colleagues
- Assisting with current HR project work
- Other administrative duties as required by the HR department
What are we looking for?
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent HR qualification
- Experience of working in an HR Administrative role
- Experience of using a HR database (e.g. Workday)
- Knowledge of services the HR function provides and how to manage these
- Competent with Computer systems, particularly Microsoft Office and databases
- Ability to deal sensitively and diplomatically with people
- Thorough understanding and application of strict confidentiality