This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional with a proven record and recent direct experience in managing, developing and coaching HR teams.
In this hands-on operational role you will take full management responsibility for a team of HR Services Administrators with the aim to deliver a quality, comprehensive and compliant advisory and operational service to our people and people managers.
- You will initiate, develop and maintain networks and relationships with peers, managers and other internal and external professionals to ensure the appropriate understanding and flow of information related to all aspects of the employees life cycle.
- You will also support and deputise on payroll.
- You will also need a thorough understanding of legislative and/or regulatory frameworks that relate to HR operational services as well as all organisational procedures and policies ensuring that the provision of advice to employees operates in accordance with current legislation and that records are kept up-to-date with the appropriate audit trails in place.
First and foremost you will have strong people management experience, being able to develop and coach teams to drive a culture of excellence within a busy HR environment that manages high-volumes of HR operational work.
- Possess a strong technical background, you will be data driven with a deep knowledge of HR processes, policies and procedures across the full employee life cycle with the confidence to suggest and act on process improvements.
- Have an eye for detail and demonstrate a can-do resilient attitude and drive to overcome obstacles and facilitate problem solving
- Display outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills are a must as is an approachable attitude and willingness to share information.
- Be able to work independently, demonstrating exceptional time management, organisation, and judgment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'