Job Description /Role Specification
Section 1: Role details
Job title of role: Hire to Retire (H2R) Onboarding Senior Assistant
Grade: actual U2
Role type: Support role
Location of role: Milton Keynes
Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm
Service Line: Internal Client Services
Where the role sits in the Service Line: Onboarding, H2R, Operations, Shared Services Organisation
Reporting Line: Reports to Onboarding Team Leader
The Shared Services Organisation requires a Senior Assistant to support the H2R Onboarding team. The primary function of this role is the end-to-end case management of the onboarding of all new hires to the firm to ensure that they have a seamless and welcoming joining experience.
The role is working within the Hire to Retire (H2R) Onboarding team of eleven are based in the Milton Keynes office. The H2R team totals 39 staff and is part of the Shared Services Organisation. The Shared Services Organisation is based in Milton Keynes in the UK and USI, supporting the UK and Swiss Firms comprising 14,000 Partners and staff including 24 UK Offices and 5 Swiss offices.
Section 2: Main accountabilities:
- Personal ownership of all onboarding case management including:
- pre-employment screening
- current employment screening
- compliance checks and escalations
- offer withdrawals
- contract and letter production
- administration of any SAP updates
- end-to-end candidate management.
- Exception management and quality control.
- Champion of key processes, coaching and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Deliver excellent service and ensure service level agreements are met.
- Provide an employee focussed experience through the timely and accurate completion of queries and activities.
- Provide high quality written advice and guidance on a wide range of Onboarding queries covering the whole range of Onboarding services provided to Deloitte employees and partners including clarification of Onboarding policy and procedures.
- Record and maintain accurate activity information tracking through to timely closure.
- Resolve more complex queries and escalations, escalating to the Team Leader if necessary or specific cases to the appropriate Hire to Retire team or third party provider.
- Take responsibility for keeping up to date on Deloitte policy and process developments.
- Maintain own continuing professional development to ensure advice given is appropriate and of a high quality.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Data Protection legislation at all times.
- Contribute to wider projects and initiatives in the Shared Services Organisation as required.
- Liaison with other Shared Services Organisation teams as appropriate
- Liaison with Customer Services as appropriate.
Section 3: Skills/qualifications/experience
- Has a thorough understanding of the Shared Services Organisation’s services and how they can add impact, through seeking to anticipate needs and exceed expectations.
- Can analyse a problem and see the bigger picture, demonstrating the ability to overcome barriers.
- Has the ability to build credibility.
- Keeps up to date externally with industry news and updates and shares these with others.
- Displays professional approach at all times, and demonstrates integrity with a good understanding of risk.
- Embraces new ideas with an enthusiastic manner.
- Supports colleagues when changes occur, and is a team player.
- Keeps others motivated.
- Promotes a culture of transparent feedback.
- An active listener.
- Shows initiative in taking decisions.
- Can prioritise own workload.
- Has an understanding of working within budget.
- Follows appropriate policies and processes, and guides others.
- Previous HR administration experience required.
- Previous experience within a team environment.
- Experience of the core Microsoft Office packages is essential and knowledge of SAP or similar HR systems is desirable.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 148511