HR Services Representative, Human Resources Department
Location : Manchester City Centre
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
This is an entry level role serving as the front line for HR related client support. The employee works in a learning capacity, performing a range of basic customer service representative assignments, under close supervision.
- Interacts with clients via telephone or email for intake of client inquiries and requests.
- Utilizes a knowledge management tool to respond to routine HR policy, procedure and process inquiries in support of HR clients; employees, managers, candidates, retirees etc.
- Documents all client interactions, requests, resolution and action taken within the HR case management application.
- Triage of inquiries and requests to experienced & advanced level representatives, HR Advisors, and/or HR CoE
- Secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent) or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Demonstrable experience working in a customer contact centre or a customer service position, with focus on reviewing and updating client records, interpreting policies or procedures, responding to and/or resolving client inquiries in person or via electronic mail, phone or paper.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Internal customer service focused
- A team player and be able to collaborate and cooperate well with others.
- Strong PC skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
What we can offer you:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'