As an HR Services Manager you will build and maintain a robust HR service which focuses on the support of business goals and values through the delivery of timely operational support. The HR Services Team acts as the first point of contact for HR queries for employees and managers.
Large distribution org
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of HR processes and services across the function, ensuring that services are meeting the needs of the business customers.
- Manage HR team
- The successful candidate will own all HR processes, ensuring consistency, standardisation, alignment and integration across the organisation. Drive process engagement, so that HR and the business understand process activities and can realise their benefits
- Lead HR engagement with third party providers to ensure services are delivered to meet business requirements, against agreed contractual parameters and with end to end process and service experience in mind.
- Monitor trends and ensure process or service issues are identified and resolved, working proactively with others in HR and the wider organisation.
- Support the design, development and implementation of new technologies, enabling service delivery teams to manage process and service changes.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws, bringing process and service best practice into the business.
- Combined skills and experience in hands on HR service delivery & HR process improvement
- Hands-on team management.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with diverse teams; both culturally and geographically.
- The ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong business acumen and willingness to take the initiative, to identify new opportunities and challenge established ways of doing things.
- Strong coaching, counselling and consulting skills, coupled with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade.
- A sound understanding of contemporary HR practices and HR best practice.
- Solid understanding of HR systems and ability to engage with technical specialists and partner with them as a functional expert.
Salary up to £53.500 + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'