Job title: HR Senior- Systems & MI
Reports to: Head of HR
The HR Senior- Systems & MI will be working on a HR transformation programme. You will be support the Head of HR throughout the change, focusing on operational use of SAP SuccessFactors across the business.
The HR Senior (Systems & MI) will lead and manage the overall implementation of SAP Success Factors across our business. You will liaise with both internal and external parties to offer a hands-on approach and ensure a successful rollout.
- Leading the implementation of our new SAP Success Factors system across the business, drawing from own experience
- Delivering all aspects of the project i.e. Project management, Managing Data Migration, Producing Test Scripts, carrying out UAT and planning out the Roll out/Communications plan.
- Offering a hands on approach to all project work and implementation strategies
- Knowledge of best practise HR processes and workflows
- Creating project plans while leading the schedule and performance of projects, working to ensure the overall success of the program
- Communicate with key stakeholders including Head of HR on the project status regarding forecast, completion rates, issues and backlog on projects
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings to monitor implementation, planning and decision making
- Plan and schedule internal pilot projects
- Consulting with Head of HR to assign resources to projects - considering skills and availability
- Working with the Head of L &D to ensure a clear delivery of process changes, both new and existing is met across the business
- Knowledge of SAP HR and SuccessFactors and ability to manage change/transformation within these systems.
- Experience extracting data and reporting from SAP SuccessFactors
- Understanding of how to streamline processes and rationalise the number of HR systems.
- Offer suggestions and solutions to modify HR processes and keep up to date on quarterly releases and updates to the system
- Working closely with the Payroll Project Manager to ensure payroll system requirements have been met.
- Having an eye for detail and analytical skills to, proficient in excel and excel formulas.
- Able to produce reporting and Management Information.
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended from time to time.
HR Shared Services team
- SAP HR
- SAP Implementation
- SAP success factors