- Facilitates and manages the candidate sourcing and attraction part of the requisition process, reviews resume/cv submissions, screens and distributes candidate responses
- Devises and executes solutions: Leverages recruiting and research expertise. Leverages knowledge of business, its culture, competitors and practices to create or drive HR solutions that help business results
- Utilise a variety of sourcing methods to highlight and attract talent to the business
- Understand key business dynamics including growth strategies, M&A divestitures, financials and products/services to provide best in class talent acquisition support to the business
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritising workload according to business critical needs
- Builds rapport with Senior Recruiter/Recruiting Manager and hiring managers to understand recruiting needs, map appropriate talent pools and keep talent pools current
- Screen and assess candidates and recommend to senior recruiter and hiring managers on searches
- Build appropriate research capability to facilitate execution of essential functions
- Maintain knowledge of competitors across multiple locations and any associated implications for the business but also utilising this market knowledge to build future talent pipelines
- Prior experience within talent acquisition - in one of either a Consultant, Candidate Manager or Researcher position
- Understands the complexities of a multi boutique model
- Extremely organised and able to balance a number of varied requirements
- A keen, willing and focused networker with a desire to immerse themselves in the market practices of the relevant client groups
If you are interested the role and have the right experience do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"