Job Title: HR Senior Administrator (Sickness)
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 DOE + £600 flexible benefits, 25 days’ holiday PLUS 8 Bank Holiday Days, Pension, Life assurance and MUCH more
Type of role: Initial 12 month fixed term contract
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5.00pm one week, 9.00am to 5.30pm the next - Monday to Friday only - opportunity to work from home one day a week (optional)
Job Reference: PH9457
This is an excellent opportunity to join a big player in the Milton Keynes market. The HR department of this shared services organisation is looking to recruit a Senior HR Administrator to join their team that deal (in the main) with staff sickness.
- EITHER experience of "sickness" within a HR capacity OR HR experience and benefits knowledge
- CIPD studier would be considered as would a qualified CIPD individual - this is NOT essential if you have "sickness" experience
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
- A strong and confident people person, able to converse with people of all levels
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to listen to and resolve queries adhering to service level agreements
- Provide advice and guidance on a wide range of absence / sickness / maternity queries to a high standard
- Able to accurately log data into systems
- Personal ownership of all sickness absence case management including: short term and long-term absence, occupational health, permanent health insurance claims
- Ensuring all SAP related actions or updates are completed accurately in time for payroll deadlines and in line with procedural guidelines.
- Provide high quality advice and guidance on a wide range of sickness absence management queries including clarification on policy and absence procedures.
- Record and maintain accurate activity information tracking through to timely closure
- Experience of the core Microsoft Office packages is essential and knowledge of SAP or similar HR systems
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role.
- Sickness Absence Management