HR Resourcing Advisor - £9.00ph
This role pays £9 per hour, Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week. This is a long-term temporary contract, but has a possibility of extension and advancement possibly in the future.
As a Resourcing Services Advisor, you provide high quality and consistent advice, administrate and quality check resourcing processes within the HR Policy department.
Within this role, you will:
- raise and post vacancies to internal and external career sites
- book interviews and assessments
- administer online assessments
- perform telephone interviews
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of working within a recruitment delivery role
- Experience of working with a candidate management system
- Administrative experience
- Brilliant collaboration skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- A great attitude and work ethic
For more information on this role, please contact Kieren at Adecco on .
Full training will be given at the start of employment. As this is a financial company, credit and address checks will be required if you secure a position with the client.
Adecco is an employment agency and equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- HR advisor
- resourcing advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job