HR Reporting Analyst - 12 month FTC
The EMEA HR Systems team currently comprises of Head of HR Systems EMEA, HR Systems Senior Analyst, a Cornerstone Manager and Cornerstone Analyst. The team sits within the wider HR department, and works closely with the HR community across 26 locations.
This role reports directly into the Head of HR Systems EMEA and will provide expert support to all internal customers on the HR System and deliver regular and ad-hoc reports to the business and HR team. The role will also support the HR systems team in various key HR processes / projects throughout the year.
The main duties for this role are as follows:
- Assist in the maintenance and/or support of the following systems:
- HR System (SmartStream)
- SAP HR Mini Master Data
- IBM Cognos (reporting tool)
- Create new SmartStream job titles, secondment locations and work patterns when required
- Create and manage security profiles for SmartStream users
- Provide the business with support on all HR System queries
- Manage team inbox and Service Now Tickets and take ownership of all queries to resolution
- Escalate any potential system issues to Head of HR Systems EMEA in a timely manner
- Understand how SmartStream impacts other NRF systems (e.g Cornerstone, Athena etc)
- Ensure all users of SmartStream are fully trained on SmartStream and Intapp processes through the use of 1:1 training and regular communication updates to the department
- Ensure that all Smartstream and Cognos reporting guides are kept up to date
- Provide testing support for new developments on SmartStream and Cognos10
- Work with the HR Systems team to support key HR processes
- Carry out weekly/monthly data integrity checks of SmartStream and SAP to ensure data is up-to-date and accurate. SmartStream is used throughout EMEA and also our GSC in Manila, so ensuring accuracy of this information is vital as this information is used to support our key HR and business processes
- Manage all scheduled reporting (weekly, monthly and yearly) and ensure these are sent out on time. These reports will include (but not exhaustive): headcount (stats), staff turnover, overtime, working time, sickness, holidays, diversity, headcount management report, secondments
- Provide ad hoc reports as required by the business (e.g. bid request information, diversity statistics) as well as develop a central information bank where this information can be accessed easily
- Ensure reports are presented in a consistent "house style" and identify and analyse key trends. Review where these reports are held on our intranet site and create a central reference point where anyone can access the non-confidential reports
- Develop and facilitate an ongoing training programme for all HR staff so that they are familiar with the systems and reporting requirements of their roles and ensure there is regular follow-up through Smartstream and Intapp workshops;
- Develop training videos for HR Systems and Processes
- Develop of a suite of HR reports in Cognos;
- Develop virtual group of SmartStream subject matter experts to aid your management of the system;
- Provide support to any other HR/business project that we may be involved in as and when required;
- Any other reasonable duties.
This role will be based in our London office
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong customer focus
- Confident communicator, with the ability to articulate a high level of oral and written English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of supporting a core HR System
- Experience using HR Reporting systems
- Strong Excel skills including Vlookups, pivot tables and creation of charts to support analysis;
- Strong accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and also work effectively within a team
- Confidence to challenge existing processes and suggest new ways of working
- Basic SQL Skills
- Experience using Cognos
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'