An excellent opportunity has arisen in this organisation's HR Department for an HR Regulatory Advisor to undertake a range of activities across the HR spectrum. Our client is a dynamic, rapidly expanding, independent Financial Services organisation based in the Wolverhampton area.
Ideally you will have a background in a similar HR Regulatory role within the Financial Services/Banking Sector, as the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and ensuring the delivery of our client's HR Regulatory and reporting responsibilities under the Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority, including but not limited to the Senior Management Regime, the Certification Regime and the Remuneration Code. Financial Services compliance experience would be advantageous.
You will maintain an appropriate level of expertise in relation to the rules around the SMR, the CR and remuneration, keeping abreast of, and interpreting any changes to regulations, ensuring that appropriate processes are in place to ensure compliance.
The HR Regulatory Advisor will act as Secretary of the Remuneration and Nominations Committee, assisting with the preparation of reports, arranging meetings, preparing and distributing committee packs.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that the HR team meets its obligations under the regimes and the requirements of the regulatory system in terms of the management responsibilities map.
Duties will include ensuring appropriate and timely notifications are made to the regulatory reporting function or the regulators as required and managing the annual fitness and propriety process for individuals falling under the SMR and CR in line with regulatory rules and standards.
Key skills required include:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role in a similar environment
- CIPD qualified or have significant vocational experience in a similar role
- Up to date knowledge of relevant PRA and FCA requirements and the ability to transfer regulation into practice
- Up-to-date employment law knowledge
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Confident with dealing with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mental agility to analyse, organise and problem solve new challenges
The position attracts a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days holiday, non-contributory cover for Life Assurance and a performance related bonus based upon achieving company budgets and targets.
Due to the nature of this position, a credit check and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check may be required.
We are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, thank you for your interest.
- Financial Services
- Regulatory Requirements
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies