CS Healthcare is an award winning not-for-profit organisation that provides health insurance to our unique marketplace of Civil Service and Public Sector workers and their families. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service to our clients and are always working harder to improve our quality of service.
We are currently searching for a HR Professional with strong internal recruitment experience to continue driving the recruitment process at CS Healthcare. You will work closely with senior leaders of the organisation in order to source and attract exceptional talent. As well as providing an outstanding recruitment service to the organisation, you will also be responsible for a variety of HR tasks.
Further duties include but not limited to
- Lead end to end recruitment campaigns
- Identify and source high quality candidates
- Screen, assess and qualify candidates
- Manage PSL
- Manage on-boarding and induction process
- Prepare documents for payroll
- Assist with the implementation of, and manage, new HR software system
- Identify process improvement opportunities within recruitment and HR
- Provide timely and reliable HR support
- Work with HR manager on various HR projects
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within recruitment
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Experience within HR role
- Demonstrated experience managing upwards
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent initiative
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented and driven HR professional to play an integral role in the success of CS Healthcare; working closely with multiple departments at a time and gaining strong knowledge and understanding of the insurance and not for profit sector.
CS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that bases its hiring decisions on the skills, qualifications and experience of their candidates and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
- Human Resources
- Organisational Skills
- Process Improvement
- Talent Acquisition