Our client are looking for an experienced HR & Recruitment Assistant to join their team. They are looking for an individual who is keen, enthusiastic with an excellent work ethic and who can manage their own work load. In this role, you will provide support to the HR Manager in all aspects of HR Administration and the overall Recruitment process. The successful candidate will have previous experience in recruitment, ideally in an internal role although not essential.
Reference No: HT14406
About the Role and Your Responsibilities:
- Assist with creating job adverts, posting online, CV database searching and filtering applications
- Speak with potential candidates to establish suitability and to create short-lists, arranging interviews when required and liaising with candidates during the process
- Prepare new starter packs and relevant documentation, obtain references and support on-boarding
- Assist the HR Manager with general day-to-day HR Administration including holiday, absence, annual reviews etc
- Candidates must have proven experience within Recruitment - preferably in an internal role, although specialist recruitment agency experience would be considered
- Previous experience within the engineering/technical sector is highly advantageous but not essential
- This role is a split of 70% Recruitment and 30% HR support, previous HR experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Candidates must have strong communication skills, be confident and have excellent attention to detail
Please only apply for this position if you meet the above criteria and can travel to Horsham with ease on a daily basis.
Things You Should Know:
* £ Competitive salary: Dependent on Experience Plus Fantastic Benefits package including annual leave, contributory pension, income protection, childcare vouchers and free parking
Howett Thorpe HR & Talent Solutions recruit for roles across all HR Generalists to Group HR Director, Learning & Development, Talent and Recruitment, Reward, HRSS and HR Change.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)