Where will I be working?
A highly popular and unique culture, this fabulous, vibrant, forward thinking company is a great success story with ambitious growth plans and accolades to it's name. If you wish to be part of a vibrant. dynamic and high energy culture, this could be the role for you! A real team atmosphere and extensive rewards package await the successful candidate.
What will I be doing?
My client is looking a full time HR Administrator/Talent Coordinator who will support the HR manager with managing the recruitment process, organising and booking training, managing their central HR system, writing contracts of employment and supporting in payroll.
They are looking for someone who has a really bubbly personality, is really motivated and keen to get stuck in. Ideally they would like them to have either HR administration or recruitment experience or a bit of both! If they have touched on payroll as well that would be great! It is a very admin focused role with the opportunity to get involved in HR project work .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the HRD and HRM to deliver their recruitment strategy
- Coordinate their Talent Plan
- Working with the HRM and Marketing to devise a social media strategy
- Liaising with agencies to confirm recruitment requirements
- Management of external job posts and LinkedIn
- Working with managers to ensure the application tracking system is kept up to date
- Scheduling interviews and liaising with candidates to confirm attendance
- Administering Talent Q profiling
- Producing contracts of employment and offer letters for sign off
- Complete and manage reference checks
- Organise inductions and make sure all new starters are all set up
Learning and Development
- Support the HRD to devise and implement their annual costed training and development plan working with the HRM to reflect wider organisational needs e.g. Wellbeing calendar
- Oversee the training tracker to ensure records are kept up to date
- Ensure all training requirements are sourced and booked
Employee Engagement and Wellbeing
- Work with the HRM to deliver our engagement survey aiming for 100% completion rates
- Support the HRM + FM to ensure all wellbeing events are scheduled and booked
- Promote Open Blend as appropriate and ensure all users are confident and set up to undertake sessions
- Take responsibility for their HR information system, PeopleHR; ensure that all data is current; be the main point of contact for any technical queries
- Setting up newbies on to our systems and processing all leavers
- Assist managers with any queries/stats/questions about our people demographics and produce monthly management reporting information
- Manage our appraisal process content and process to ensure effective and timely completion
- Analyse performance data to provide information of performance trends and suggest solutions
- Payroll administration support
- Ordering value awards, maternity vouchers and flowers
- Managing HR inbox answering any general queries
- Support note taking in meetings
- General letters
- Supporting specific HR projects e.g. Handbook and Policy updates
What skills and experience are required?
- Strong HR administration and recruitment experience
- Strong attention to detail, super organisation skills with a logical/methodical approach
- Fantastic communication skills
- Absolute discretion regarding employee issues and data
- A working knowledge of current employment law would be useful
- Strong knowledge of and experience of using MS Office applications
- CIPD an advantage but not essential
?What else do I need to know?
- You must be a car driver due to office location.
- The company offer amazing benefits
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Administrative Support
- Recruitment Process
- Project Work