DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To carry out transactional administrative elements of the HR and Recruitment related processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- To maintain and update the IT systems and records of all employees, ensuring that information is updated and accurate.
- To deal with internal and external general enquiries efficiently and effectively.
- Take part in promoting career opportunities within North Wales Police and participate on interview panels when required.
- To take responsibility for co-ordinating appointments, meetings and the induction of staff and updating relevant records.
- To provide general administrative support as directed by the Support Officer.
- Preferably experience having worked with a Shared Services/ HR Facility.
- Some experience of recruitment
- Sufficient Administration experience, excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Computer literate to include experience of using Microsoft Office to a competent level.
- Able to demonstrate experience of using relevant IT systems and software for recording and retrieving information.
- Be able to work as part of a team or independently using own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines, responding positively under pressure.
- Evidence of the ability to pay close attention to detail.
All offers are made subject to successful police background check.
To be considered for the role, please apply directly to this advert, or contact Amy at Adecco on .
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- HR / Recruitment / Administrator