HR / Recruitment Administrator
Duration: Initially until July 2018
Location: Central London
Rate: £120 per day
Our client, a 'Big Four' Professional Services firm, is looking to recruit an outstanding graduate to join their busy in-house recruitment team. You will be assisting with the Resourcing Manager with day to day recruitment, HR and general administrative tasks. You will be responsible for liaising with internal and external suppliers and keeping systems up to date.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has an interest in starting a career in HR or recruitment. This role also the offers the opportunity for the individual to grow in the role and take on more responsibility as they develop.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree educated (preferably within a Business-related field) and a keen interest in pursuing a career in HR or recruitment
- 6 months previous administration experience is essential
- Good IT skills and experience of using MS Excel are essential
- Strong communication skills and confidence dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate you can learn quickly, be self-motivated and prioritise multiple tasks
If you have the knowledge, skills and experience to undertake the role described above then send your CV to along with details of your availability.
We look forward to hearing from you.