HR Recruitment Administrator
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of the role: This is a temporary role and the successful person may be considered for a fixed term Maternity contract up to November 2018
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour paye plus Holiday pay or £10.35 per hour umbrella
Our client, a healthcare organisation are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for the day-to-day recruitment support for managers and applicants through the recruitment and on-boarding processes.
Ensuring that recruitment and ESR processes are completed safely, accurately and within the service’s key performance indicators. The post holder will be responsible for delivering a high quality, effective recruitment service for the client and work as a team to develop the HR administrative support function.
Experience of working in a recruitment administration role
• Responsible for ensuring that all Recruitment Mandatory pre-employment checks have been completed thoroughly and in line with the Recruitment policy and procedure. These checks include scrutinising validity of documents provided for right to work, identity and DBS checks, ensuring correct and appropriate references are sought, relevant professional registration is in place and, where required, confirming the authenticity of qualifications with relevant awarding body/education establishment.
• Responsible for ensuring the work output is of high quality and carried out to a high standard in accordance with Trust policies and procedures, ensuring that all recruitment administration is carried out in a timely manner, meeting internal deadlines, quality standards and KPIs, relevant national frameworks and legal requirements.
• Ensuring that all ESR input is completed accurately and in line with the payroll deadlines for staff to be paid correctly and on time.
• Responsible and accountable for ensuring that the appropriate level of Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is carried out for all applicants
• Responsible for ensuring all manual and electronic records on vacancies and candidates are continually maintained and all paper documents are filed correctly and in accordance with Trust guidelines.
• Advise and coach recruiting managers on recruitment process and best practice as necessary (such as DBS, United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKV&I), employment checks and Trust requirements).
• Assist the Recruitment Specialist and Recruitment Advisers in the review of processes, procedures and systems to support continuous service improvements, developing, recommending, initiating and implementing changes to promote the use of up to date methods and technologies (where available) to improve quality control, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
• To ensure that any information/new procedures/processes are implemented and applied consistently.
• Provide operational support and assist the relevant HR Adviser as required for day to day HR administration
• Assist HR Advisors in the processing and progression of terminations and extensions for fixed term workers.
• Advise and support candidates through the recruitment, selection and pre-employment processes as required
• Act as Registration Agent for issuing Smartcards in compliance with the CIS standards and for problem-solving issues that arise for employees trying to use their Smartcard
• Advising, facilitating, coordinating and scoring assessments.
- NHS Trust
- Recruitment Process
- Pre-employment Checks