This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This is a part-time role of two to three days per week, on a fixed term contract.
The job is to ensure the maintenance of several key HR projects throughout the duration of the post and to oversee the general HR function of the business.
• To develop a HR plan, clarifying the focus, priorities and timescales for HR in support of the overall strategic plan.
• Support the board to manage the process of the CEO appraisal and SMT pay review
• Manage introduction of resilience training pilot project for both career and student staff
• Undertake the project of briefing itself on the job evaluation scheme
• Manage both the onboarding and offboarding from both levels of the management course to maximise investment
• Manage action learning set initiative amongst the management team
• Develop and launch the staff ER projects
For this job, you must have relevant HR experience, such as HR projects knowledge and management knowledge too. CIPD is desirable but not essential.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job