Why is our HR Project Manager role the next step for you?
The Project Manager is highly-organized and able to rally the team in achieving milestones to deliver solutions and enhancements in an on-time fashion. He/she coordinates with cross-functional stakeholders, project leaders and teams to give updates on progress as well as hear/respond to feedback. While keeping the project on time, he/she will also be taking measures to ensure it stays within budget. The ideal candidate will have Global HR Project Management experience while having also led HR Information Systems (HRIS) implementation projects.
How will you add value on a data to day basis:
- Performs non-technical, HR, and HRIS project completion using an internal customer perspective; typically from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Supports and creates reporting devices including project scorecards and the KPI's that drive them.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Creates strong interpersonal relationships to further the project, and the company's, goals and objectives.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- Has Led Global Projects across multiple regions and countries.
- Global HR Project Management experience with having led HR Information Systems (HRIS) implementation projects is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
Worldpay has merged with Vantiv Inc. to create a new global leader in payments. The new Worldpay will have the scale, the reach and the resources to take our success story to another level. This move allows us to expand further into high growth markets, deliver innovation at scale and above all, brings together exceptional talent and a shared passion that will help propel us forward to the next chapter of our collective story.
Our technology enables billions of payments to be made each year whether online or in person. Working with customers large and small we help them to take payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process
This role is on a 12 month Fixed term contract.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'