HR Project Manager
HR Project Manager
Home Based with travel to Leeds/York/Derby/Nottingham/Stockport
£40k - £45k depending on experience + Car + benefits
Becoming a HR Project Manager with Capita Specialist Services:
We have an exciting new role for a HR Projects Manager working within Capita Specialist Services. The role will be home based with travel to Leeds, York, Derby, Nottingham, Stockport and sometimes to Glasgow. The purpose of the role is to lead on the design and delivery of HR related projects and to support delivery of the people agenda in a portfolio of businesses. Projects will span across the full employment lifecycle with an emphasis on reward, recognition, engagement and performance development plus organisation design.
What you will do:
- Support the HRM with conducting a business wide needs analysis, which leads to the development of an annual People Plan
- Agreeing project scope and effective project management through to delivery of project outcomes
- Lead on delivery and embedding of the people plan, sometimes across different locations. This may also include leading on specific people plan elements.
- Implementation of metrics to measure the effectiveness of the people projects
- Contribute to the design & shaping of people initiatives, that span across all layers in the organisation and leading on their implementation.
- Partner with HRM, HR Partner and Business stakeholders to drive practices which create an environment where employees contribute to the best of their ability. It is envisaged that this would encompass recruitment, training strategy and planning, employee development, retention, talent management and recognition and compensation programmes
- Investigate and implement programmes that build skills, enhance leadership capability and provide personal development opportunities consistent with business requirements
- Implementation of metrics to measure the effectiveness of the people projects and implement post programme follow up
- Work with HRM and the business to lead the development and roll out of employee engagement activities and action planning as a result of the annual employee engagement survey.
- Lead talent & succession planning activities & upskilling across the business, including the delivery of the local talent plan
- Work collaboratively with other HR professionals within Capita plc to ensure that we leverage the capabilities and initiatives of the Group.
- Provide management information, data analysis, metrics and tools that demonstrate progress towards achieving and monitoring of key performance indicators.
Your experience will include:
- A HR qualification is desired
- Broad experience in the design & delivery of people plan initiatives, such as engagement, recognition & talent management.
- Ability to travel and engage across all sites when needed
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal & stakeholder management skills with internal & external parties
- Strong presentation skills & customer focus
- Ability to lead others in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, across different locations
AboutCapita Group HR:
Group HR look after all employees currently delivering services, whether this is via organic growth, a TUPE transfer or acquisition. An important part of our role is to support new business and manage the transfer of employees into the Capita way of working.
Group HR are one of the central service teams of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customer's needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary plus car, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"