HR Project Manager
Role: HR Project Manager (24 Month FTC)
Salary: £55,000 - 65,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits: 12% bonus at target, PMI, 28 days holiday + stats, company car, double matched pension contributions
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting fixed term contract opportunity for a HR Project Manager to join the Group People Team based in Wilmslow. The main purpose of the role is to lead and support both the strategic and operational aspects of a complex Operational Estates programme that will support a new flexible working approach. You will deliver a project management service across the full range of HR /People function services supporting the Programme, including engagement and culture change.
The role requires the ability to think and plan strategically, shape projects and be involved at an operational level to deliver to agreed timelines. Individuals must have a communication style and gravitas that allows them to coach, influence and integrate at a senior level through strong relationships.
- Lead, support and provide subject matter expertise to the Estates projects with the objective of creating an enhanced employee proposition and effective change and engagement approach.
- Support the project manager with the solution design, diagnostics and implementation of new ways of working.
- Work with the CoE to develop, to agree and embed relevant policies and guidance to support the new flexible working approach.
- Support the project manager with all people aspects of the design and relocation to the new location, identifying people considerations and requirements of the new location, including those of the HR team itself..
- Implement a framework of operational project management methodology and governance
- Build excellent relationships with stakeholders from across the project and functions.
- Champion culture change, engaging with leaders, managers and employees at all levels to support the adoption and acceptance of the required new ways of working.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of working as an HR Business Partner or HR Project Manager in a similar organisation
- Extensive knowledge and a breadth and depth of experience of running major cultural change organisational change projects
- Proven track record of projects delivery - excellent planning, coordination and organisation skills
- Excellent communicator who can create partnership relationships with all business functions
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience of operational project management and methodology
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Joe Donnelly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job