Do you have an eye for detail and enjoy seeing the impact of your work drive efficiencies across the business? Are you an HR Project Manager who has strong communication and influencing skills? Do you have the ability to draw information from systems to identify trends, inefficiencies, areas of concern etc and create solutions to drive a more effective way of working?
If you answer positively to these questions then this could be the role for you! Our client is looking to recruit an HR Project Manager - Policy and Process to support the EMEA region. The role is based in Head Office, with some travel across EMEA, and will work across country platforms to centralise HR process where appropriate, and develop HR processes and policies in country, to be more effective in the way they are being delivered.
Key focus areas include:
- Responsible for all EMEA HR processes and working practices, identifying improvement opportunities which actively support the drive for continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Evaluation, planning, implementation, communication and embedding of process changes across the business.
- Lead a long term project to ensure all EMEA HR teams are working in an aligned and consistent way with full adoption of the HR IT systems.
- Co-ordinating the EMEA performance management annual cycle and the ongoing maintenance of Performance Management and Succession and Talent Modules on the HR Information System
• Proven experience of process mapping and re-engineering experience preferably in an HR or related environment
• Evidence of strong project management skills
• Stakeholder management with gravitas and credibility to influence stakeholders at a senior level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employee across the business
• Change management experience (practice and implementation)
• A highly motivated self-starter who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced, high profile, multi-stakeholder environment
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge
• Excellent numeracy and problem solving skills
• Experience working in a European or global organisation
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
- HR Policies
- HR Systems
- HR Processes
- HR Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'