The purpose of this role is to manage a number of HR and data related projects, supporting both retail operations, distribution and central operations You will be reporting into the Director of HR, and based at our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton. The role will ideally be 3 days per week for a period of 3 months.
- The HR Project Manager will be responsible for supporting a client group of c1000 employees and will work alongside a number of HR and data analyst colleagues
- You will be managing the due diligence elements of change but also the communications and engagement strategy surrounding the transformation of HR Processes and functions
- Leading HR projects as required to drive positive change and deliver operational efficiency.
- Deliver various project work including GDPR, data processes and systems integration to the business expectations roadmap
- Ensure resource availability and allocation to ensure smooth implementation of policy’s and process flows
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress of HR projects
- Will be required to work across multi disciplines whilst engaging with the stakeholders throughout the business
- Leading HR projects as required to drive positive change and deliver operational efficiency
- You will be working with the HR frameworks alongside our external supplier – Willis Towers Watson
- Communicates effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager in a fast paced retail sector
- Excellent external and internal communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to bring cross functional teams of people together to deliver the right result
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Exemplary problem solving skills, able to understand barriers/hurdles and develop a route forward that retains momentum of the project and engagement of all parties
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to work in a busy and challenging environment
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Extensive HR experience and the ability to work within deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Employment Relations and change management processes
- Working knowledge and experience of delivering projects using Prince 2 project management methodology
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to produce reporting and project updates
- Ability to effectively manage project risks. Able to identify, quantify and effectively mitigate project risks and issues
- Proven track record of successful management and delivery of strategic/complex HR change programmes
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…