Would you like to work for a wonderful charitable organisation, based in the centre of St Albans?
We are looking for a HR/Project Coordinator to support the Head of HR in delivering a responsive and customer focused HR service.
You will be coordinating various projects, collaboratively and proactively working with HR colleagues, management teams and staff to implement and achieve HR objectives.
Additionally, you will support with the transformation of the HR and Payroll systems and compile statistical reports.
This is a maternity contract until Feb 2019.
HR database, reporting and administration:
- Enter data for staff onto the HR database
- Provide day to day support to system users and manage permissions
- Assist the Head of HR with annual reports
- Support with the implementation and transformation of the HR/Payroll system
- Provide adhoc statistical reports
- Importing and exporting of data for the Learning Management systems (LMS)
- Provide relevant KPI’s and regulated reports
- Payroll administration on a monthly basis
- Assist with the appraisal process; communicating and ensuring documentation is completed and collating information for HR reports
- Assist with training and development administration
- Provide full customer service on reception, providing an efficient switchboard when needed
- Maintain the HR information on the website, Intranet and any relevant HR system
- Train staff on relevant HR related systems
- Manage the administration of recruitment campaigns, responsible for ensuring all relevant documents are completed, prepare and distribute interview packs, references and ensure new employees receive induction packs and associated information
- Monitor recruitment and selection data to contribute to HR reports/ KPI’s to inform decision-making
- Organise and coordinate staff meetings, away days, group training and other meetings and events
- Complete exit interviews while monitoring and recording information ensuring any issues are raised with the Head of HR
- A year experience in a similar analytical/project manager role
- Relevant HR knowledge
- Intermediate IT skills; Excel and Word
- Data analytical and data management skills
- Experience of collating and manipulating data
- Relevant experience using HR software and tools
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working in a busy HR team
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Benefits: 25 days holidays, free parking, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers, staff awards, subsidised cost of eye test and glasses and staff discounts
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job