HR Project Co-ordinator
12 months Fixed Term Contract
£28,000 - £36,000 per annum
Closing date: 23rd March 2018
Interview date: 29th March 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of NHS Professionals Limited HR Team based in Watford.
This role will deliver HR support on transformational projects across the business providing expert HR advice and ensuring the HR elements are deliver on time.
Key Tasks of the role:
- Managing the co-ordination of projects ensuring attention to detail and deadlines are met.
- Preparing relevant supporting documentation, including presentations, change letters and frequently asked questions ensuring compliance with employment law.
- Providing advice and support to line managers on the progress of projects including key actions and processes.
- Providing HR support at consultation meetings, providing expert HR advice on the change process and any HR queries.
You will have:
- Previous HR Advisor experience
- Experience of managing or supporting HR programs
- Ability to deal conflicting priorities, managing multiple projects and adjusting plans accordingly where required
- Excellent attention to details and able to positively negotiate and influence others and make meaningful contributions
If you are a highly motivated individual with the ability and confidence to build relationships in a fast-moving environment then we want to hear from you.
NHS Professionals is owned by the Department of Health and is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS. Simply, we provide more than 100,000 healthcare professionals including; nurses, doctors, midwives, allied health professionals and administrative staff to work shifts via our bank at our NHS client Trusts across the UK.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note that in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received.
We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- HR Advisor
- attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job