HR Project Administrator
To provide an effective and efficient HR service in order to support the HR team and employees by carrying out HR Administrative tasks.
Based in Slough, Public sector organisation. free parking available onsite.
HR project Administrator's key responsibilities:
- HR Project administration
- New starter's administration
- Preparation of Contracts/Offer Letters and employment package
- Working with the team specialist to ensure HR systems have 100% data integrity
- Supporting Maintenance of holiday / sickness records
- Provide administrative assistance to HR Specialist & Payroll Specialist,
- Update employee records, prepare letters, etc)
- General day-to-day administration.
- Employee communications.
- Maintenance of organisation charts and employee files
- Support the HR team
The successful HR project Administrator will be working in a busy office environment alongside the HR Team. Candidates must be able to coordinate large and detailed HR projects and be an advanced excel user with strong organisational skills.
HR Project Administrator position, paying £11-£13 per hour. Available to start as soon as possible. Candidate's who apply must be immediately available and have zero notice period
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job