A Global Technology Company is seeking a Regional Program Management Assistant to join their team on an initial contract until June 2021.
This role is remote working.
- Assist with the management of complex End-to-End HR Projects to develop concise strategies and liaise with stakeholders
- Help the EMEA Regional Program Managers to track key projects during all phases including deployment and adoption
- Help the EMEA Regional Program Managers to represent the entire portfolio of HR projects when talking to key stakeholders, including projects not owned by team, by connecting with the initiative owners to understand scope, deliverables and progress
- Lean in and help to drive some of the program and change management activities with programs we own in the team
- Help at the back-end in terms of having structure around project meetings, documentation, tracking, presentation updates etc.
- Help the team to plan ahead for upcoming meetings/activities and pulling the content together
- Assist with providing inputs to the creation of change plans for existing processes or new initiatives, and design appropriate implementation framework for delivering projects across geography.
- Construct a comprehensive impact assessment framework for change management, and oversee change across multiple stakeholders to ensure high-quality implementation.
- Establish performance indicators and clarify expectations to achieve consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of delivery, with reference to recognised expertise on policies and procedures for processes and services.
- Communicate the change management delivery model clearly to stakeholders across geography to reduce complexity and manage risk.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (MBA strongly preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Strong project and change management skills across a matrixed organisation.
- 5 years + experience in HR Program Management, ideally in tools, systems, process related work
- Project/change management accreditation's desirable
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'