The People and Development team are responsible for the delivery and support of effective people matters, recruitment and L&D services for the digital money transfer segment of Euronet.
The HR Officer is responsible for delivering quality People services to our European business and proactive People business support to the management team and handling ER for employees across Europe. This is hands-on role supporting all aspects of people operations with a primary focus on guiding and advising line managers on operational people isssues/matters.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for managers and employees for People policies and/or complex queries
- Supports managers with all operational People issues giving clear and concise advice, escalating complex issues to the People Manager
- Works with managers to coach, advise and support with the process of performance improvement plans, disciplinary investigations/hearings, grievances and redundancies
- Conduct new starter inductions with the L&DÂ Team and Payroll & Benefits Manager
Systems, Policies and Procedures:
- Proactively reviews, evaluates and updates HR policies and procedures to ensure they remain up to date and meet evolving legal/regulatory requirements and the commercial needs of the business
- Identify new ways of using HRIS to support our HR objectives, engage employees, provide communication on key HR policies and information and ensure a great employee HR experience
- Work with the People Manager Â to understand the key business objectives in order to define, create and deliver HR solutions
MI & Reporting:
- Works closely with the People Systems Analyst to analyse and determine key trends within the business, including but not limited to; headcount analysis, sickness/absence, staff turnover/retention and ad-hoc reporting
- Supporting the Recruitment Officer, Europe in busy periods with end to end recruitment process
- Works with the People management team on projects to implement People strategy and improve effectiveness of People services (e.g. implementation of new systems, tools, policies/processes etc.).
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience working at HR Advisor / Officer level in a generalist role;
- Experience of supporting managers in all areas of People matters including employment offers, Â People policies, performance improvement, disciplinary & grievance, absence & sickness, variation of terms, termination of employment and recruitment, etc.;
- Experienced in supporting and advising employees on the full spectrum of ER issues;
- Sound working knowledge and understanding of UK employment legislation;
- The ability to explain complex employment issues and legislation in non-HR speak;
- Able to organise and prioritise multiple work streams within a fast paced and evolving environment;
- Demonstrates a calm and professional approach to sensitive and/or contentious people issues
Qualifications & Certifications
- Level 3 CIPD qualified or higher;
- Preferably degree level educated.
- Experience of working within Fin-Tech, Technology, Financial Services or Professional Services;
- Exposure of working within an international business would be very advantageous.
- Employee Relations
- Employment Legislation
- Human Resources
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job