The role will include initiative development, project management, executing change management efforts for key programs both within the Career Development function and across the various People Team areas (Career Development, Learning & Development, Recruiting, Staffing and Mobility, Career Services).
- Serve as Program Lead and/or support to the WESA Consulting Team Director
- Serve as the point of contact for the Global People team's ongoing functional enhancement initiatives
- Manage and lead on special projects (specific initiatives are expected to change and evolve over time based on the needs of the business)
- Participate in and lead a variety of ad hoc projects related to the WESA Consulting Team
- Perform other BAU duties or activities as required
This role requires an experienced HR professional with a passion for people processes.
The successful applicant will be degree educated and have previous consultancy experience and must be able to perform in a fast-paced, global, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.
This role would suit a strong relationship builder looking to take the next step in their career.
If you think you have the necessary experience and skills, please apply immediately quoting the reference number.