An amazing opportunity has arisen for an inspiring and talented people manager. The successful candidate will come from a luxury hospitality background and be able to deal with a mixed-level client group of c.180. We are looking for someone that can live and breathe the core values of this organisation and has a proven track record of coaching, mentoring and developing team members of all levels.
This role is based within a luxury hotel in London.
The People Manager (PM) is responsible for aligning business objectives with all colleagues. The PM coaches, facilitates and drives all human resources related issues. The PM Champions the company's core values.
This is a generalist role managing all aspects of L&D, recruitment, ER and HR ops. This role reports into the GM with a dotted line to the Head of HR.
- Drive and lead the core values
- Stretch, embed and increase quality on all HR programmes and systems
- Ensure right people in right place in the business.
- Ensure property is 100% compliant with Quality Assurance training requirements.
- Development programs with a continuous two year plan.
- Actively participate in community initiatives.
1. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven coaching and facilitation ability to senior managers
- Proven ability to lead projects from start to finish and sustain
- Strong ability to align People to business objectives
- Ability to manage multiple leaders from a variety of disciplines
2. Proven Experience/Education Level
- Preferably fully CIPD qualified to level 7