HR & Payroll Team Leader
HR & Payroll Team Leader - Schools’ Choice Limited
24,416 dependent upon experience
Based at Suffolk County Council, Endeavour House, Ipswich
Schools’ Choice work across our seven service areas, supporting all aspects of educational management in schools.
Our service areas are; Education Services, Children Services, Governor Services, Human Resources, Finance Services, ICT Services & Business Services.
We’re based in Suffolk and our customers - schools and academies - are based locally, regionally and nationally. Our customers give us consistently excellent feedback on the services we provide.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join our HR & Payroll team, based in Ipswich. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and want to make the difference then apply for this role today.
Main responsibilities for the HR & Payroll Team Leader:
- To line manage, coach and support direct reports and carry out regular performance management reviews with direct reports.
- Resource plan, manage and monitor the workflow within the team to ensure various service levels and deadlines are met.
- Oversee and/or manage running of payroll, pensions, HR processes and associated tasks critical to the management of our service delivery
- Work with the HR & Payroll Manager to ensure a cost effective, resilient Payroll, HR helpdesk and Transactional service.
- To be responsible for a customer focussed, responsive service
- Work alongside the HR & Payroll Manager in developing a culture of continuous improvement.
- Liaise with specialists and participate in specific project work, which will be of benefit to the service and our customers (for example, new customers on-boarding, IT development)
- To proactively develop working relationships with our Customers and be a key point of contact.
- Act as an initial point of escalation for teams and our customers for advice and guidance on issues
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within HR, Payroll and Pensions and the wider Schools’ Choice and Vertas Group to ensure consistency, efficiencies and 'one team’ approach.
The HR & Payroll Team Leader will have:
- Relevant qualification - CIPD, NVQ4 or equivalent experience in Management and/or a HR environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to objectively review working practices to create improvements and efficiencies
- Track record of being self-motivated with a high drive for achievement.
- Salary 24,416
- Minimum of 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Staff high street discount card scheme
- And much more…..
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'