HR Payroll & Purchase Ledger Assistant
With unrivaled organisation benefits and a delightful working environment, this represents a fabulous option for any experienced accounting professional.
As part of a small Finance team you will be given ownership over all aspects of payroll and purchase ledger, reporting to the Financial Controller.
The main duties will include:
- processing timesheets and pay adjustments
- maintenance of employee records, adjusting for all starters and leavers
- processing all deductions and payroll schemes
- running monthly payroll
- ensuring timely submission of PAYE files to HMRC
- overseeing salary payments, ensuring pension auto-enrolment requirements are completed
- reconciliation of payroll control account
- completion of year-end payroll returns
- answering all payroll related queries
- preparation of annual P11d and P9d benefit in kind statements
- maintenance of all supplier invoices, ensuring swift authorisation and payment
- batching processed invoices and credit notes
- preparation of twice monthly BACS and cheque payments
- answering all supplier queries and monitoring aged creditor reports
- reconciliation of purchase ledger to nominal ledger each month
Applicants are expected to demonstrate strong technical experience in all areas of the job description and have a sound knowledge of payroll administration and related legislation. You will have the ability to settle quickly within a new working environment, where significant ownership and autonomy will be granted.
Ideally you will be AAT Qualified, or Part-Qualified in CIMA/ACCA or CIPP.
You will show excellent communication skills, to facilitate the building of trusting relationships with staff at all levels, across the organisation. Strong I.T. skills including the use of MS Excel are considered a pre-requisite, as is the ability to utilise accounting software for payroll reporting.
With industry leading benefits, a beautiful working environment and an opportunity to work with an experienced Financial Controller, you will not be disappointed
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity to join one of Oxford's premier organisations, please Apply Online for further details.
Alternatively please contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'