HR & Payroll Officer 12 month FTC
Reed HR are working with a Not-for-Profit Organisation based in the City of London to recruit a HR & Payroll Officer on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Working alongside a small HR Team, this position will play a key role is supporting the HR and Payroll function, across the organisation. You will be a main point of contact for any and all HR & Payroll queries, including Recruitment, Policy advice, Reporting on HR data, and acting as a key figure between the organisation and Outsourced Payroll Provider.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Support the effective management of Recruitment Campaigns including liaising with Line Managers, preparing job adverts, sifting CV’s, and coordinating interviews.
- Management and maintenance of the HR System including updating employee files, obtaining ETW documents, and ensuring information held is in compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Take responsibility for Payroll Administration, including calculating any changes in hours, e.g. holiday, sickness, absence, and ensure the outsourced Payroll provider receives the information in a timely fashion ready for the payroll run.
- Prepare reports for the Senior Management team as required on issues such as turnover figures, recruitment statistics, employee numbers, and absence trends
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of HR Policies and procedures as required
- Assist with updating the Employee Handbook
- Pension Administration – maintain appropriate records and liaise with external providers to ensure each employee is auto enrolled on the Pension Scheme.
- Undertake checking of payroll reports, liaising with the Finance team on payroll information issues and submissions
To be successful in this role, you will be a skilled HR Officer with proven Payroll Administration experience. You will have excellent skills working with Excel Spreadsheet, and be confident in working within a small HR team and autonomously.
Please note - we are looking for someone who is ideally immediate, or available on short notice, and who is happy to work in a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months, possible longer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'