HR & Payroll Business Support Officer
HR & Payroll Business Support Officer - Schools’ Choice Limited
16,630 dependent upon experience
Based at Suffolk County Council, Endeavour House, Ipswich
Schools’ Choice work across our seven service areas, supporting all aspects of educational management in schools.
Our service areas are; Education Services, Children Services, Governor Services, Human Resources, Finance Services, ICT Services & Business Services.
We’re based in Suffolk and our customers - schools and academies - are based locally, regionally and nationally.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Officer to join our HR & Payroll team, based in Ipswich. If you have a passion for delivering support and excellent customer service and want to make the difference then apply for this role today.
Main responsibilities for the HR & Payroll Business Support Officer:
- Administer business processes and procedures on behalf of the HR & Payroll team
- Develop expertise and knowledge of administrative systems within own service area.
- Provide an efficient and customer focused first point of contact and liaising directly with our customers.
- Ensure any misdirected correspondence is sent to the correct area or person
- Responsbile for opening, scanning and sending out of all customer correspondence
- Inputting of specific and critical customer information, on behalf of the HR & Payroll team
The HR & Payroll Business Support Officer will have:
- NVQ level 2 in an appropriate subject i.e. Business Administration or Customer Services or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy required.
- GCSE Maths & English (A to C)
- Demonstrable experience in a range of office and financial procedures.
- Ability to plan and organise own workload, taking responsibility for delivery of tasks. Where appropriate, support colleagues in managing their workloads.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Salary 16,630.00
- Minimum of 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Staff high street discount card scheme
- And much more…..
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'