SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Permanent HR/Payroll Administrator to be based with one of our clients in Nottingham City Centre.
My client are ideally looking for candidates with a strong HR Admin background that can come in and hit the ground running.
Main duties will include
- Assisting with key recruitment activities such as reviewing and posting job adverts, producing contracts/offers of employment and ensuring we have all of the necessary documentation for new starters
- Compliance checks
- Processing annual holiday, chasing references and outstanding on-boarding documentation.
- Placing and chasing orders, managing the probationary process admin
- Help out with referencing
- General ad hoc admin duties including the end-to-end employee life cycle, such as onboarding, Pay and reward, benefits, absence, performance management, flexible working and resignations etc
This is a busy varied role and ideally suited to someone who has previous experience working in a busy HR function. The successful candidate for this role should have experience working within HR Administration, alongside excellent attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
This is a full time role, Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 6.00 pm.
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000
If this role sound of interest please apply with your updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'