A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator to join our client based in the City of London. Here you will be working as part of a team supporting elements of HR and payroll.
As a HR and Payroll administrator you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Monthly processing of payroll input to include: starters, leavers, sickness absence, overtime, maternity, pension, change of personal details, or any other required input.
- Updating of all schedules related to payroll processing
- Payslip distribution, processing of payroll letters and preparation of payroll file.
- Preparation and administration of all HR documentation to include: offers, starter packs, leavers, references, probation and pension.
- Induction support to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and documented.
- Tracking of probation and temporary staff dates, to remain compliant
- Manage the post probation process, to ensure objectives are set
- Assisting with maternity, paternity, flexible working and sickness matters.
- As required, support the Recruitment Advisor, to administer the recruitment process and update recruitment schedules.
- Support annual payroll and HR processes eg appraisal audit as required
- Filing and scanning of relevant documentation.
HR and Payroll Administrator Skill attributes:
- Capable of managing HR data in a timely manner with outstanding levels of accuracy
- Ability to work under periods of pressure, as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills
- Positive attitude towards change, with HR and the company and great adaptability
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.