Aquascutum is a British luxury fashion brand famous for heritage fashion since 1851 producing iconic trench coats, ready-to-wear, and fashion accessories.
We are seeking expressions of interest from individuals who wish to be considered for the role of HR & Payroll Administrator with Aquascutum.
We require a talented individual with:
- At least one years’ relevant experience in HR administration; within a retail business would be an advantage;
- At least one years’ experience of administering Payroll is essential, preferably dealing with a Payroll Bureau;
- Relevant experience dealing with an auto-enrolment pension plan;
- A high level of accuracy and confidentiality;
- Numerate and literate in English;
- Business awareness - with practical and meaningful experiences in analysis, reporting, and working to deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, within defined parameters;
- Ability to deal effectively with people of all levels;
To provide HR support to the business; to provide HR services when required; to administrate the monthly payroll, including auto-enrolment pension; to provide reception services at HQ.
HR and Payroll
- Provide administration services for all day-to-day HR functions [resourcing, employee relations, reward and development];
- First point of contact in HR for managers and employees;
- Input and maintain data on HR system;
- HR point of contact for all enquiries requiring information held by HR;
- Process payroll and maintain payroll information as required;
- Retail timesheet management;
- Liaise with the Payroll Bureau for changes and queries;
- Point of contact for Auto-Enrolment Pension provider;
- Process pension details and maintain pension information as required;
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, employee relation letters;
- Provide HR support for employee meetings, including administration, note taking and attending meetings;
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files;
- Maintain administrative forms;
- Collate, check and pass data to Payroll Bureau;
- Provide direct and administrative support for recruitment and selection process;
- Organise and manage booking and allocation of agency temps;
- Help manage Reception;
- Welcoming and dealing with visitors;
We are looking for a team member who has a sincere passion for the Aquascutum brand, genuinely enjoys working with people and who takes on challenges with energy and enthusiasm.
- Employee Relations