Want to be part of rapidly expanding team?
Can you shape the future?
We are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are seeking a HR Administrator with excellent Customer Services/Admin Skills for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Main Duties -
- Be the first point of contact for all customers of Capita HR Solution, via varying communication channels, including phone email and face to face.
- Assist/advise managers in the application of established procedures as defined within company policy.
- Investigate and respond to queries through various communication channels as appropriate.
- Be responsible for the input of data into computerised systems and the maintenance of accurate records of all client contacts and transactions working to 100% accuracy targets.
- Verify data entered into computerised systems is accurate.
- Provide HR & Payroll administration support, including filing and the opening and distribution of post.
- Scan/process and attach pre-selected information on to computerised systems
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent administrator with a sound administration background
- High level of customer facing experience
- High level of customer services via Telephone and Email communication
- Experience of Customer Services and complaint Handling
- Ability to Work on Own utilising diplomacy and problem solving skills
- High level organizational skills
- High level influencing skills
- High level written and spoken communication skills
- High level numeric skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Outlook, Excel and Word etc
- Ability to cope in a high pressure busy environment whilst still remaining clam.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Sound educational background: Minimum A to C GCSE's in English and Maths (evidence required)
- Extensive experience of working in a large customer focused organization
- Experience of customer service within a customer facing and contact centres environment.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- Customer service/admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job