HR & Payroll Administrator - Part Time, 15 - 20 hours per week
Competitive market rates, subject to experience
HR & Payroll Administrator experience required by public sector organisation on a part time basis, (approx. 15 - 20 hours per week) to work at their office in Dorking, Surrey. The HR Administrator will work within a busy and proactive HR department and provide administrative support to the HR function, particularly related to the iTrent HR and Payroll System including updating staff records, inputting payroll related data, interacting with the outsourced payroll provider, and staff etc..
- Reliable, organised, diligent with a good eye for detail.
- Strong skills in transactional HR and Payroll administration
- Flexible, adaptable and able to manage several tasks at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach with the ability to pick up things quickly
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR Administrator to take on a part time contract, with high potential to become a permanent member of staff.
For a further conversation, please send through your CV or get in touch using the contact details supplied
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HR Administrator, Payroll Administrator, HR & Payroll Administrator, HR and Payroll Administrator, iTrent, Public Sector, Part-time, Part Time, Contract, Temp to Perm
- Public Sector
- Part Time
- Payroll Administrator
- HR Administrator
- Temp to Perm
- HR & Payroll Administrator
- HR and Payroll Administrator